If you’re going:
- IMS Gates: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Classic cars showcase: all day in the infield area
- Pace car club lap: 11 a.m.
- Veteran practice: 12:00 – 1:30
- Rookie program: 1:30 – 4:00
- Veteran practice: 4:00 – 5:30
- Admission: $10; under 12 free
Following from afar:
You want a Trackside Online subscription. Reports and photos from the track:
WIBC will be at the track all (it wasn’t specified that they’d be broadcasting live).
WFNI will have updates from the track at :15 past the hour throughout the day.
Both stations also have smartphone apps that stream their broadcasts.
Check the Indy TV sites for coverage:
Follow our Twitter list for tweets from the track:
At some time during the weekend, the feed that goes to the video boards at the track is supposed to start streaming online. We think it will be through Indycar.com’s race control page and as soon as it goes live, we’ll confirm and share the link here and on Twitter. The Gasoline Alley cam is already up and running, though, and you can see it here: